RoyalBlue Rangers ATV Club

East Tennessee's Riding At Its Best
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am 
Mud Puppy
Mud Puppy

Hello , Me and the wife was thinking on staying at the ride royal blue resort the end of april.It will be our first time there. We ride a RZR S . We will be riding alone with one machine is that a good idea. Just wondering if we break down or anything like that are the trails used alot so you will see other people . Nobody from here wants to go. Thanks Ron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 am 
Trail Captain
Trail Captain

Hey, Ron. Welcome to the RBR BBS. You will really enjoy Royal Blue when you come in April.
I'm scheduled to be there that weekend if my wife can get Friday off. If so, we will be happy to ride with you.

We don't recommend you go by yourself, in case you break down in some way. There a lotta trails and a lotta miles
to get lost too. Cell phone coverage is spotty at best (on mountain tops)

Be sure and check back, maybe around the first of April, and let us know if you want some company.

Just a thought, there's a sponsored event the 2nd week in April (12-15) and Lucas Oil will be here as well as a bunch of vendors, food, entertainment, etc. You can find the particulars elsewhere on this BBS.

We are definitely going to be at RB then as well as the majority of the club, so there will be plenty of folks to ride with.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Dave

Garmin Oregon 200 / Midland-GTX1050 Radios

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." - Ben Franklin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 am 
Mud Puppy
Mud Puppy

Hello Dave , thanks for getting back to me. I know it is always a bad idea to ride by yourself ,but some times you have to in order to ride . We was thinking on coming down April 20-27th .Maybe we can come the week of the 12th. How many days do you recommend I stay to see alot of the trails. Thank Ron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 am 
Trail Captain
Trail Captain

mightymouse wrote:
Hello Dave , thanks for getting back to me. I know it is always a bad idea to ride by yourself ,but some times you have to in order to ride . We was thinking on coming down April 20-27th .Maybe we can come the week of the 12th. How many days do you recommend I stay to see alot of the trails. Thank Ron

Let's see. 550+ miles of trails, humm.. :shock:
It might take the entire week to catch most of them.

If you come the week of the 12th, there may be a better chance of getting someone to ride with earlier in the week
along with a lot of other activities to keep everyone occupied.

The Royal Blue Rangers mostly are avail to arrange a ride on the weekends otherwise.

Again, the wife and I are planning on being there both weekends, 12-15 and 27-29.

Hope to see you there.

Garmin Oregon 200 / Midland-GTX1050 Radios

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." - Ben Franklin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:17 am 
RoyalBlue Ranger

Ron welcome to the forum

Royal-Blue-Rangers-ATV-Club Facebook Page
Royal-Blue-Rangers-ATV-Club Facebook Group

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 am 
RBR's First Lady

Yeah me and Mike should be there the 13th-15th. As long as things go as planned.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 pm 
RBRs President
RBRs  President

Kountry Gurl wrote:
Yeah me and Mike should be there the 13th-15th. As long as things go as planned.

Yep, planning on doing guided rides for the event. I spoke with PWD offroad president the other night and we may have 3 guided rides per day and there could be more than that depending on the amount of help. We talked about a family morning ride for 4~5 hours, kids afternoon ride 1~2 hours, then an all adult evening/night ride with a little quicker pace and moderate trails.

2010 White Polaris RZR-S w/ EMP UHMW skids, Seismic rear view mirror, Polaris Sport Roof, Polaris Locknride Trunk, Homemade Stereo, Ritron RPM-450 Patriot Mobile 2-Way Radio, Homemade front mud flaps, RJS 4 point harnesses, 1lb fire extinguisher, Kolpin "Old Style" Flat fuel pack, Kolpin new Fuel pack Jr. w/ Homemade mount, 12" Totron LED Light Bar, LED underdash accent lights, Bigmike's Wide Open Cooling Mod

Kountrygurl's ride- 2010 Kawi Teryx Sport with many add ons!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:51 am 
Mud Puppy
Mud Puppy

Hello, I made my reservations today. WE will be there April 9th thru the 14th. See ya there Ron